Okay its 7am on a Saturday and I am wide awake? What is up with that? Well since I’m not asleep and looking at applications and what I’m not qualified to do is quite depressing I thought I would think about something fun instead. So here is a list of all things I want to do this year. I could put the added pressure of before I turn 31 but seeing how that is in May I’d rather not put that much pressure on myself.
- Learn how to play guitar. I have always wanted to learn how to play. Part of this is tied to the attraction I have to men who play this instrument but mostly I just think it would be awesome to know how to play. I do play the flute and I have sang so I can read music and I know my scales not that that means anything but ya know.
- Take a trip to San Francisco. I live so close to this dream place that I want to visit it. I wish I had the funds to go now because I’m pretty sure they get Fall and Fall is my favorite time of year.
- Date. Those of you who know me intimately know that I haven’t been on a date in a very long time. A very very long time. I know the reasons for not dating so far have been really good but its time to get back in the saddle. I went out with a very good friend of mine last night and the desire to meet and talk with men was very high which tells me its time. I want to go on several dates, with one or several people and get back to the fun of interacting and starting relationship with people.
- Ferment my style. I feel like my fashion style is okay but its not what I want it to be. I want outfits that I feel pretty in and sexy in and stylish in. Right now my style is seriously hampered by my lack of funding and I get that. But in the next few months or longer when I get a good job I want to spend some money on getting back a style that works for me and is not completely dependent upon my money situation.
- Go to a college football game. I haven’t been to a college football game in quite a few years. I went to a few college football games back in KC when my team would play at Arrowhead after I graduated so it hasn’t been 7 years but its been at least 4 years and probably closer to 5. I absolutely love football. There is something about sharing the wins and losses with “your” team that is just awesome and college ball seems to be the closest you can get to that feeling.